Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sister Missionaries

I've decided that the people I love the most serve missions in Tampa, Florida. Yes, one being my husband, and the other being my best friend Holly.  She leaves tomorrow for the MTC and is learning Spanish.  Her twin sister Kristi, also my best friend is serving in the Washington DC south mission speaking Spanish as well (the only reason she did not get called to Tampa as well is because they didn't want Holly and Kristi serving together....disaster, ha ha).  Before they left we had a girls night out at the Welch cabin and went to the spa the next day for some much needed relaxation :)
They are going to be AMAZING missionaries I have no doubt.  I just can't believe they are leaving already!  ...once they leave my friend count will have cut in half....ha ha. I miss you a lot but  I'm so excited for them to go serve the Lord, this gospel is amazing and everyone deserves to hear it.  I love you guys and I know you will be unstoppable!  
TE AMO MUCHO! Bueno Suerte mis Hermanas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment