For Family Night this past monday I made some muddy buddies for dessert...the next day they were gone. No, this was not a crime of a leprechaun stealing my treats,
I'm pretty sure who my suspect is... Let's look at the facts:
I'm pretty sure who my suspect is... Let's look at the facts:
I made a dozen cookies, asked Aaron if he wanted a cookie, turn around 5 seconds later and they were ALL gone. All 12 of them he'd eaten just like that.
I bought one of those gourmet cupcakes (they are my favorite). I was eating it at the table, Aaron walks in, I ask if he wants a bite. But I leave and go to the bathroom, as I'm washing my hands Aaron comes behind me and gives me a hug and anxiously says "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"...he had eaten the rest of my cupcake.
Aaron's mom sent us home with 2 amazing sugar cookies, you know the ones that are huge and really cute? well there was one for me, one for Aaron....Aaron ate them both.
Yes, I'm wondering the same thing...Why isn't Aaron 300 pounds? All he does is eat treats...I'm afraid of our dental bill in the future. Who know's maybe he's eating all the treats so I don't get fat, what a sweetheart huh? haha no really he is such a sweet husband, he felt bad yesterday because he had eaten all the Muddy Buddies and I hadn't gotten any. So he decided to surprise me with a whole other batch that he had made himself specifically for me. Well here's where it went wrong:
1. burnt the chocolate...but still decided to put it over the chex even though he knew it tasted disgusting, he thought that maybe the flavor would change over chex? I'm not really sure...
2. once he had covered the chex with chocolate he grabbed what he thought was powdered sugar...instead it was flour! but he did not know that until I came home and saw the disaster.
All in all the thought is the thing that counts. At least he tried, and I love him for that....
even if he is a treat thief :)

ok, so i decided that in moments like this you need to sing the song "Aaron, oh aaron, what are we going to do wit chu..." You know, that song by aaron carter, or whatever that backstreet boys little brother's name is. You know, the one from when we used to watch lizzie mcguire? That song. Look it up if you can't remember it. You'll get a good belly aching laugh out of it. Start singing it to him when he does silly things, i'm sure he would love it - i know i would!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh so cute. he attempted to make it up to you. Tell me that you didn't eat it. Well I guess it might have been nice to try it out just to be kind. Did Aaron eat some?
ReplyDeleteSo fun.