Welch

Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Fairy Tale begins...


Aaron and I are finally married!!! Some might be confused at the word "finally" seeing that it only took Aaron a week to propose and then we're married 2 months later! but it has been a long time coming.... 4 years to be exact :)
Aaron and I got married on August 27th in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. best day of our lives :)
Posted by Steph at 8:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Adam and Becca
    days continue, but my whole is still there
    10 years ago
  • Dan and Carlie
    February
    12 years ago
  • Ben and Shara
    Mom, you are a GREAT mother
    13 years ago
  • Elder Meyers
    The Holidays
    13 years ago
  • Mom and Dad

Steph

Steph
I just graduated from BYU-Idaho getting a Bachelors in Elementary Education. I received a job at Sage Creek Elementary and will be teaching 4th grade in Springville, Utah

Aaron

Aaron
Aaron received his Associates Degree at BYU-Idaho. Now he is going to school at UVU, getting his bachelors in Intramural Sports, I mean Communications.
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.