Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween...


For Halloween weekend we got to go to Utah where we attended the famous Welch Family Halloween Party. Aaron and I dressed up as the best duo of the century.....Ash Ketchum and Pikachu. (for any of you who are not acquainted with these two, they are from Pokemon...which is one of Aaron's favorite things, but I do pride myself in being above Pokemon and his list...) any who our costumes were awesome! (thanks to my mom!)
The highlight of the Halloween party was definitely BINGO! Airs and I won 1) a gift card to Applebees, 2) some sweet multi-sport gloves, and 3) hot chocolate with home-ade biscotti. It was definitely a successful year, and so good to be home and see family! Can't wait for next year :)

3 comments:

  1. Love to see you guys this last weekend. We miss you a lot when your up in Idaho. Love you-becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! Nice costumes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it!! Aaron looks exactly like Ash...and you make a pretty cute Pikachu! I am so happy you started this blog...now we can stay up to date!! I miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete