Monday, November 29, 2010

3 MONTHS!

This past weekend (on the 27th) Aaron and I celebrated our 3 month anniversary! it was pretty exciting for us, so we decided to splurge and go to a movie! (yes that is splurging for us). We went and saw Tangled, it is the cutest movie ever! (don't tell anyone but I even liked it better than Harry Potter 7!) I can't wait to buy it when it comes out on video!
Well married life is the best and Aaron and I have so much fun together.  I can't believe it's been 3 months when it feels like just yesterday we were getting married.  We're so goofy and the other day we were talking about what nerds we are...but that only makes us more perfect for each other haha.  love you Aaron! thanks for being the best husband ever :)


P.S. this picture was obviously not taken in Rexburg because the sun is shining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment