This last Wednesday Aaron and I had our niece Eva come stay with us for the day so her mom Shara could go to a funeral here in Rexburg. Eva is adorable but she has a TON of energy! Airs and I were exhausted just keeping up with her....I wish I would have taken a before and after picture of our apartment, then you'd understand :) But seriously we had a lot of fun with Eva and of course it's always so nice to see family!
Eva was entertained for at least 10 mins (that's impressive) with my computer. I have a mac so there's that funny photo-booth application that lets you take funny pictures. Eva and Aaron sat in front of my computer and took pictures and they were BOTH laughing so hard. here's some of the proof:
Eva is so funny and cute, we had a lot of fun together watching The Wiggles (actually I think they have a new name nowadays), playing in the snow, taking a nap, and tearing up my apartment :)



Babysitting really is the best birth control!! Just wait til your nursery calling though- you'll swear you'll never have kids!! :) love your blog and miss you!
ReplyDelete