This year my 22nd birthday went on for about a week. I celebrated it 5 separate times, different people, different cake, the whole shabang!
My first celebration was just with Aaron and I, we decided to get a cupcake since it was just the two of us. He took me out to dinner and we saw a movie as well. My first birthday married to my best friend.
My next celebration was in St. George with Aaron's parents. Us girls went shopping and the boys went golfing, and later we had cake at the condo. it was the perfect day!
Next I celebrated it with the Welch clan, Shara made angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries. It was amazing! Everyone had to help me blow out the candles....
all 4 of them :)
all 4 of them :)
Next was with the Meyers clan! My mom made lemon cake that was to die for, but the best part was the crazy curly candles coming out of it :)
My final celebration (and it was actually celebrated on my birthday) was at Lake Powell. We had those huge muffins from Costco. With friends and family around
it couldn't have been better!
This year's birthday was definitely a success....
and next year I'm expecting 6 just so you know.
just kidding! It was a great birthday and thanks to all of you who made it happen :) love you
Steph,
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I am so glad you felt so loved and had such a good birthday! And, I'm glad I got to "be there" in St. George (okay, just on the phone) and sing to you... because we totally were thinking about you and are just so glad you are part of this family. Love you, Steph. Happy Birthday. (Present coming... I had to re-do once I remembered you didn't have your ears pierced. Sorry.)
I wish every birthday could be celebrated in multiple ways. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeletep.s. hurry and post some pictures of Lake Powel!