Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lake Powell

For spring break Airs and I went to Lake Powell with my family.  We stayed on the houseboat and soaked up the sun as much as we could....because we all know how much sun we see in Rexburg. none. The water was a little chilly, but some were still brave enough to do water sports....Aaron and I may or may not have been among the brave. We went on a lot of hikes, went paddle boating, fishing, and ate a ton of food of course. 


Aaron's favorite part was the golf course we made. We called it Sandy Hole Golf Course and Resort.  I got cups and put them in the sand and we found this old golf club aboard the houseboat. 
      

Aaron claims he got hole in one...but no one was there when he did it....how convenient for him :)  We had a lot of fun playing golf and thoroughly enjoyed  our time at Lake Powell.  

1 comment:

  1. that trip looks so fun, and the whole in one sounds a little too fantastical. I'm not buying it. you guys are such a fun couple!!

    ReplyDelete