Friday, November 5, 2010

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Here at BYU-I Airs and I are on some Intramural teams. Aaron was on a flag-football team that made it to the semi-finals and then choked (Aaron couldn't make it to that game, so of course they lost...at least that is Aaron's claim). I was on a soccer team that didn't win a game the whole season, but then made it to the semi-finals, who da thunk? But our pride and joy was definitely our ULTIMATE FRISBEE team. We were the Praying Mantises, and we rocked! the Championship game was last night, we even got to play it in the stadium! We finally won those coveted t-shirts! the score was 12-4, we were on fire! We had such a good team this year, well we had 5 Welch's on the team so what did you expect :) It was SO fun to play with our family and friends!

GO PRAYING MANTISES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment